Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let Me Tell You How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs Without Surgery


I was just like you, I woke in the morning went to the toilet and stared down at my man boobs. You're Tired of the baggy t-shirts to hide them. You hate it when you catch a sideways glance of yourself in the mirror. You've had enough. Your minds made up to make a change and do something about them. If you're thinking the easy way to get rid of man boobs is surgery. Forget it, surgery should not be an option.

How Come? I'm guessing that you're reading this because you cannot afford the 2 month Hollywood make-over. Which will cost anything over 2000 pounds - and I'm being conservative with that figure - that's just for getting under the knife. Don't forget you have to be tested, Pay for the prescription; the time off work won't be cheap. Adding all that onto the above number soon adds up to a lot of 000's.

Money might not be an issue to you BUT. Ever wondered how surgery affects your body. The surgeon doesn't just burn chest fat off in the operating room; he will take a large SHARP Hoover and start sucking! Now if you are like me you want to get rid of the man boobs so you can walk on the beach bare topped. Not be so self-conscience you have to wear a t-shirt. If you go under the knife you will be replacing those man boobs with a couple of saggy lumps with scars either side. And the best bit you paid for it! If I've not convinced you yet? Then think about the RISK. If you're considering this action I'm guessing you are not a young 20 something. Your body is put under a lot of stress when you have surgery. What happens if you have complications? Have you just turned a small problem into a large one? Who knows? Why risk it?

I believe, surgery is the easy way out and you know what happens if you take the easy option. Remember when you thought you would take the easy option and fix the car?? How easy did it turn out? My experience is its never that easy and your left wishing you had done it the other way. I believe Surgery should be done as a last result and I think you do too.

Why have surgery when there are a lot of safe and more promising alternatives that you should consider when deciding on how to get rid of man boobs.

1. Medication. I've never been one for taking pills, and I think most men would have similar views. BUT if I knew taking a pill a day for the next year would give the same results as surgery. I would do it... That said they still aren't cheap it's likely to add up to a few hundred Quid paying for all those prescriptions. Not to mention the potential side effects. However if you take this route good luck and I hope it works

2. Exercise. This is my favorite. Van Damme, Schwarzenegger didn't get those bodies through taking pills and having surgery. (Well not sure about the pills...) But in my mind it makes sense to burn chest fat with a good workout in the gym. Pumping Iron or 20 minutes on the rowing machine work well as an exercise to get rid of man boobs. If you tried this option and it didn't work. At least you would feel fitter. And there is no negatives to it.

3. Diet. Excellent, I can still reduce the size even if I suffer from Gynecomastia, Unfortunately I cannot say this for exercise to get rid of man boobs. Not only do you lose the chest fat, it will come off the hips and thighs. Giving a great healthy body. Sounds to me like a good approach.

4. Finally the Natural approach to man boob reduction. This is a viable option. It prescribe to a combination of the other options diet, exercise, and other methods of how to get rid of man boobs using natural methods. Unlike the other options it has a certain lack of credibility. But by doing a combination of the other options you have a good shot of achieving your goals. Those are your options, Get off your backside and make a decision on how to get rid of man boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment