Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eating Raw Foods For More Energy


The best decision you can ever make in your life is, to start eating raw foods for more energy! We have all heard about the celebrities, who are spicing up their health with uncooked foods. If you feel like, you are tired all the time, then please read this whole article.

I decided one day to do a fun experiment and that was to test how I felt after eating raw foods compared to cooked foods. I had no idea how dramatic the results would be and that they would change my life forever. I grew up with really bad allergies and had to receive allergy shots until I was 16 years old.

The allergies basically made me feel like I had chronic fatigue syndrome and I was always tired for no reason. I have grown up around a vegetable garden all my life, but I hardly consumed raw fruits and vegetables. At the time, this did not appeal to me because all I wanted was cooked food.

When I started eating raw cucumbers and jalapeno peppers, I started noticing my energy levels increasing. I noticed the mental brain fog I had, just disappeared like magic. Amazingly, I was able to sleep less and work longer, now does that sound normal? I felt like I had found and solved the mystery of my tiredness once and for all!

It is very important that when you choose to start eating raw foods for more energy, that you read a good guide on the subject. It's vital that you learn which vegetables and fruits to start out with and make it fun. The hardest part of eating raw is, battling those memories of desiring cooked food. You will be tempted to fall back into your old eating patterns and this is why I advise buying a raw food guide, that gives you detailed information on how to be a successful raw food eater.

There are many different websites online, that are now supporting the concept of achieving optimal health, through eating raw foods. If you live in an area that grows organic vegetables, I would encourage you to start supporting them today. The changes that we make to start eating organic foods, will help to improve our lives and our environment.

If you have a hard time concentrating or focusing, you will receive the raw living properties of the fruits and vegetables, which will make your mind do what seemed to be impossible. I could never put my finger on what was making me tired as a teenager, but later in life I found that it was from a weakened immune system, I had a weakened immune system as a result of my allergies, but the allergy shots that I took back then, did not improve my energy levels.

I begin feeling better and thinking better as a result of eating raw fruits and vegetables. As obvious and logical as this may sound, it took a while for me to completely grasp the concept. Only after experiencing a rush of energy and being able to complete hard tasks with ease, did I realize the true power of eating healthy.

You have a choice to make today and that choice will help you enjoy every facet of your life. I know as your reading this, you want to think better and you want to feel good again. Maybe, you don't know what it's like to feel good everyday, I want you to know that there is hope and it's in eating raw uncooked foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment